cryptocurrency exchange market

Podílové fondy, akcie, komoditní trhy, spekulace, aukce. Kam a jak nejlépe investovat volné finanční prosředky

Moderátor: Moderátoři FinExpert.cz

Odeslat příspěvekod AnneL 14. 2. 2018 14:42

Hello!
I would like to start investing in cryptocurrency. Can anyone of you recommend me a good cryptocurrency exchange market?
AnneL
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod Jacob77 5. 3. 2018 15:30

Hello!

I would like to recommend you new cryptocurrency exchange platform https://coindeal.com

They have a good affiliate program; for every user who registered from your link, you will get 50% fee after starting.

Otherwise, the community decides which cryptocurrencies will be added on the voting system and new crypto will be every two weeks.

Check it!
Jacob77
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod Maya765 20. 3. 2018 17:21

Hi, I am a beginner when it comes to cryptocurrency world but I have some savings and I would like to invest them. I am happy that I`ve found this topic. Thanks for recommendation Jacob77. Are you trading there? Could you share with us your opinion? Can I really make real money with affiliate program?
Maya765
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod Jayniferson 11. 6. 2018 13:06

AnneL píše:Hello!
I would like to start investing in cryptocurrency. Can anyone of you recommend me a good cryptocurrency exchange market?

I'hv has been working with BR Softech for several years now. they go above and beyond to help Clients they are very professional and great work with. they make sure their clients are fully satisfied with their finished projects. BR Softech is the one of the Cryptocurrency Coin Development Companies in India to do business with. I will continue my work with them and recommend them to anyone who wants great and professional work.
Jayniferson
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod Maya765 26. 6. 2018 12:09

Jacob didn`t answer but I checked CoinDeal by myself. And I`m really surprised how good everything is going. We all know it`s not good time for traders but overall I recommend CoinDeal :)
Maya765
Kolemjdoucí

Odeslat příspěvekod nody.nody 6. 8. 2018 10:28

Ehm...
nody.nody
Návštěvník

Odeslat příspěvekod JirSa 28. 8. 2018 22:05

Hi,
I personally struggled with the same question at the beginning, and then I just went for Coinbase as one of those bigger and more reliable ones. But now I know they too expensive. I'm using Coinmate. It's a Czech company though, but all is in English anyway. I don't know how good this one can be for you, because I can buy cryptocurrencies for CZK here, but you can do it in EUR too so it shouldn't be a problem. If you only plan to trade the usual cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, LTC, it's good enough. They don't have other currencies, though.

-- 28. 8. 2018 22:08 --

Oh, I just realized that you can't probably read the review in Czech :-D
Anyway, here is some review in English ;-)
JirSa
Kolemjdoucí

• Podobná témata
    Odpovědi
    Zobrazení
    Autor